Your privacy is extremely important to us, and we’ll do everything we can to protect it. To that end, our organization maintains an opt-in policy for its email communications. That means we only want to send mail to individuals who have requested that these mailings be sent to them or to people with whom we have an ongoing individual or business relationship.
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Vanderbilt University Student Slain in Israel Was US Army Veteran
- Admiral With Porn: 'Didn't Know It Was This Much'
- Planned Drawdown of US Forces in Afghanistan May Be Premature: Centcom
- Senators Ask DoD to Delay Tricare Autism Therapy Rate Changes
- Experts Doubt North Korea's Claim of Having Miniaturized Nukes
- Sanders Is Surprise Victor in Michigan; Trump Keeps Winning
- Accident or Crime? VA Worker Faces Trial in Patient's Death
- North Korea Threatens Nuclear Strikes Over SKorea-US Military Drills
- Will the Marine Corps' $50M Effort to Help Save Desert Tortoises Work?
- Afghan President: Islamic State Being Wiped Out in Afghanistan