The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Auditor Spotlights Billions Blown in Afghanistan
- Failing Tuition Aid Students Must Reimburse DoD
- US Military Curfew in Japan Could Be Eased
- US: Russia Violated 1987 Nuclear Missile Treaty
- Troops Bemoan Missing Cars after Shipping Change
- Israel Hits Symbols of Hamas Power in Gaza War
- Dempsey Says Iraq Air Strikes Still a Possibility
- Lawmakers Reach Deal on VA Reform
- 173rd Sky Soldiers Stand Out With 3 Living MoHs
- Enlisted Women to Join Sub Crews Starting in 2016