The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Advocates Slam New Tricare for Kids Report
- VA Secretary Nominee Pledges to Root Out Corruption
- Military Suicides Up a Bit in 2014; More Seek Help
- 2 Ukrainian Military Fighter Jets Shot Down
- US: No Link to Russian Gov't in Plane Downing
- 'Generation Kill' NCO Charged With Sexual Abuse of Minor
- Navy Officer Acquitted of Sexual Assault Charges
- MoH Recipient Wants Son to Know About Outpost Attack
- Palestinian Death Toll in Gaza Fighting at 508
- Chinese Spy Ship Operating Off Hawaii