The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- VA: Incorrect Wait Times Recorded at Colorado Springs Clinic
- Report: Russia Defeats NATO in Baltic War Game
- F-35 Still Dogged With 'Deficiencies': Pentagon Report
- Pregnant SOUTHCOM Service Member Moved to Avoid Zika Virus
- Two Republican Congressmen Introduce Bill to 'Draft Our Daughters'
- US Struggling to Build Anti-Islamic State Strategy in Libya
- Lawmaker Resigns Over Military Service Exaggerations
- Coast Guard Increases Maternity Leave to 12 Weeks
- Marines Clarify Only Trace DNA Found at Helo Crash Site in Hawaii
- Inquiry Ends Into Broadwell's Affair With Petraeus, Classified Data Receipt