The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- US Marine Imprisoned in Iran a Victim of Torture, Cruelty, Family Says
- Enlisted Leaders Missing From Navy's Largest Conference
- Manning Reassures Twitter Followers About Account: 'It's Really Me'
- More Purple Hearts, This Time for Little Rock Shooting Victims
- Senator: Veterans Still Losing Gun Rights Because of VA Reporting
- Graphic Briefing at UN on Suspected Syria Chlorine Attacks
- Air Force: Most of Grounded Training Fleet to Be Cleared to Fly Today
- First Version of F-35s Won't Outdo A-10 in Battlefield Capabilities
- Pentagon Orders Exhumation of Unknown USS Oklahoma Remains
- Navy Will Test its Electromagnetic Rail Gun Aboard DDG 1000