The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Edward Saylor, 1 of Last 4 WWII Doolittle Raiders, Dies at 94
- Forcibly Shaven, Fort Hood Gunman Wants to Keep Top Lawyer
- Air Force Staff Sergeant Sentenced to Life With Parole in AFN Murder
- Taliban Claim Kabul Attack That Killed 3 Americans, 1 Afghan
- Graham: Taliban Detainees Have Communicated With Haqqani
- Fighters Scrambled From Scots Base to Deter Russian Bombers
- Jordan Ready to Swap Prisoner for Pilot Held by Islamic State
- Report: Changes May Hit Military Basic, Special and Retirement Pays
- Ex-Germantown CMC Pleads Guilty to Prostitute Procurement Conspiracy
- Military Letter to Washington Pot Shops: Stores Off Limits to Troops