The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Contractors' Deal Averts New Breakdown in POV Shipments
- Report: Islamic State Used Chlorine Gas on Iraqi Police
- PTSD Argued in Case of Marine Jailed in Mexico
- Decorated Soldier From 'Black Hawk Down' Battle Dies at 52
- Report Finds Army Discriminated Against Transgender Employee
- Troops Issued Government Travel Cards for PCS Expenses
- US Commanders Depend on ROVERs to Target ISIS Airstrikes
- Marine Charged in Transgender's Killing Transferred to Filipino Base
- Report: US Policy Shifts From Killing ISIS Fighters to Saving Kobani
- FBI: 3 Teen Denver Girls May Have Tried to Join Jihadis in Syria