The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Workout of the Week: The 50-50 Workout
- A Look at American Jihadis: Why Do They Fight?
- Odierno: More Troops in Afghanistan May Get Pink Slips
- Chinese Ship Spies on Valiant Shield, and That's OK With US
- Campbell Commends Afghan Deal That Would Extend US Troop Presence
- 3 Afghan Soldiers Missing From US Base
- XO of USS Cowpens Relieved After Alcohol-Related Incident
- Army Revamps Appearance Regulations After Controversy
- Breedlove: Halt US Troop Reductions in Europe
- Global Strike Airmen to See New Jobs, Cash and Responsibilities