The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Report: Hawaii Supervisor Manipulated Veterans' Benefit Data
- USNS Comfort Commander Relieved Right Before Deployment
- US Forces to Train Ukraine National Guard in Late April
- Officials: Iran Nuke Talks to Continue in New Phase
- Army Wants More Powerful Helicopters and Pilots to See Through Storms
- Obama to Visit Utah Base in First Trip to State as President
- Iran Nuclear Talks at Crunch Time
- Bergdahl's Defense Questions His Army Enlistment After CG Dismissal
- Czechs Brave Bad Weather to Welcome Dragoon Ride's Show of Force
- Syrian President Says Islamic State Expanding Despite Airstrikes