The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Dempsey: Military Policy Faces Challenges in an Era Without Secrets
- Immigration Policy Reversal Denies Residency to Some Military Spouses
- Surge of Russian Aircraft Seen Over Baltic Sea
- US Trainers for ISIS Fight Deploying Ahead of Congressional Approval
- GAO: Navy Carrier Will Be Incomplete, Cost More at Delivery
- Navy: Store Guns of Sailors at Risk of Suicide
- Air Force Academy Athletic Official Arrested in Prostitution Sting
- IG Faults Leadership for 'Abysmal Failure' in Afghan Nation-Building
- National Guard Official Accused of Exposing Woman to HIV
- Gitmo Judge Leaves Female Guard Ban in Place Until Next Year