The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Cameron: UK Must Attack IS in Syria to Deny Group Safe Haven
- Troops Stationed Overseas to Get Thanksgiving With All the Trimmings
- Report: SEALs Drowned in Pool While Holding Breath Against Guidelines
- Turkey Releases Recording of Warnings to Russian Plane
- Obama: No Credible Intelligence About Plot Against US
- Ignoring Counsel From Ex-CIA Chiefs, Trump Vows to Back Waterboarding
- Navy SEAL Skills Serve Montana Congressman Ryan Zinke Well
- 4 Crew Members Dead after Black Hawk Helicopter Crashes at Fort Hood
- Reports Say Apache in Korea May Have Gotten Tangled in Utility Wires
- Arizona Governor Wants to Use Guard Troops for Border Security