The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Chemical Mix-Up Damages Boeing Tanker
- Norfolk Firefighters Battle Blaze at USS Cole
- Veterans Honor Marines Killed in Chattanooga
- Carter Approves Arming More Troops at Bases and Recruiting Stations
- Scientist: Oil Slick Likely from Natural Seafloor Seepage
- California National Guard Joins in Fighting Wildfires
- After Week of Searching, No Sign of Boys Lost at Sea
- Lt. Gen. Cox Picked to Serve as 18th Air Force's Next Commander
- Motorcycle Trip Reunites Old Army Buddies
- US Intelligence: ISIS is No Weaker than a Year Ago Despite Bombing