The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Suspected US Drone Strike Kills 2 Militants in Pakistan
- Jet on Navy Training Mission Crashes, Kills Pilot
- Peshmerga Troops Start Entering Syrian Border Town
- Marine Barricaded in Okinawa's Camp Lester Housing Surrenders
- Veterans in Congress Could Hit Lowest Level Since World War II
- Ohio Veteran Found Guilty, Fined Over Pet Ducks
- Russia Suspected of Being Behind Breach of White House Computers
- Report: Ex-Pentagon Wounded Warrior Boss Bullied Staff, Broke Laws
- Marine Is Reclassified as First to Die in Operation Inherent Resolve
- US to Increase Security at Some Federal Buildings