The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for LGBT military spouses and their families. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is committed to education, advocacy, and support for our modern military families. Although same-gender military spouses now finally have federal recognition and access to military benefits, our families still face unique challenges and exclusion by state governments and organizations and are still waiting for equal access to earned veterans benefits. With over 20,000 members and supporters, we are committed to continuing to make a difference in their lives. Since 2009, AMPA has stepped up to fill the void for these silent heroes. Read more About us and check out our Top Links and Year of Change: Our 2013 Accomplishments!
The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Vanderbilt University Student Slain in Israel Was US Army Veteran
- Admiral With Porn: 'Didn't Know It Was This Much'
- Planned Drawdown of US Forces in Afghanistan May Be Premature: Centcom
- Senators Ask DoD to Delay Tricare Autism Therapy Rate Changes
- Experts Doubt North Korea's Claim of Having Miniaturized Nukes
- Sanders Is Surprise Victor in Michigan; Trump Keeps Winning
- Accident or Crime? VA Worker Faces Trial in Patient's Death
- North Korea Threatens Nuclear Strikes Over SKorea-US Military Drills
- Will the Marine Corps' $50M Effort to Help Save Desert Tortoises Work?
- Afghan President: Islamic State Being Wiped Out in Afghanistan