The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- 2 Soldiers Injured after Black Hawk Helicopter Hard Landing
- VA's New Pilot Program for IT Training Open to All-era Veterans
- US Army General 1st to Serve in British Division
- China Shows Off Rising Power in Marking WWII Defeat of Japan
- 1 Marine Killed, 9 Hurt in Helicopter Hard Landing
- 5 Chinese Warships Spotted Off Alaska Coast during Obama's Visit
- West Point Professor Who Called Legal Scholars Lawful Targets Resigns
- Russia Makes Play for Arctic; Obama Seeks More Coast Guard Icebreakers
- Carter: Iran Nuke Deal 'Places No Limits Whatsoever on Our Military'
- CIA, SpecOps Forces Reportedly Launch Drone War Against ISIS in Syria