The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- US Conducting Airstrikes to Help Iraq Retake Tikrit
- Lawmaker Wants VA to Further Expand Choice Card Eligibility
- Hackers Taking Down Islamic State, One Tweet at a Time
- Iran Calls Saudi Airstrikes in Yemen 'Dangerous Step'
- Bureaucrats Block Special Ops Intel Requests
- VA Hospital Construction Chief Retires Amid Investigation
- Veterans' Groups Clash Over Proposed Changes to Military Benefits
- Army Finds Toxic Climate of Mistrust for Fort Carson Wounded Warriors
- Concerns Over Easing Transgender Ban in Military
- Families Frustrated by Navy Response to Islamic State 'Hit List'