The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Obama Includes Two NCOs in Delegation for Afghan Inauguration
- Analysts: Air-Sea Battle Concept Has Risks in Possible China Conflict
- Obama: US Misjudged Rise of ISIL Militants
- 35 Years After Their Arrival at Kadena, F-15 Fighters Remain Potent
- Obama: 'Contradictory' Syria Policy Helps Assad
- Emotional Toll Taxes Military Drone Operators Too
- US Man's N. Korean Prison Life: Digging, Isolation
- Airstrikes Alone May Not Defeat Sunni Militants
- Would US Have Right of Hot Pursuit in Syria?
- USS Cowpens XO Reportedly Drove Away After Flunking Alcohol Test