The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Sub Sailor Pleads Guilty, Gets 2 Years for Videotaping Female Officers
- Army Begins Training for Next War, Which May Be Much Different, Bigger
- China Outlines Military Expansion, Opposes US 'Meddling'
- Squadron Boss Lost Job Over 'Unprofessional Relationship'
- Pentagon Chief's Take on Iraqis Undercuts Obama's Strategy
- Huge Surprise Air Force Drill Underway in Russia
- When a Soldier's Life Ends, the Job of Another Soldier Begins
- Ramadi Fall Shows Iraqis Lack Will to Fight: Carter
- US Military and Civilians Are Increasingly Divided
- Courts-Martial to Begin This Week in USS Wyoming Shower Video Case