The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- VA: Incorrect Wait Times Recorded at Colorado Springs Clinic
- Report: Russia Defeats NATO in Baltic War Game
- F-35 Still Dogged With 'Deficiencies': Pentagon Report
- Pregnant SOUTHCOM Service Member Moved to Avoid Zika Virus
- Two Republican Congressmen Introduce Bill to 'Draft Our Daughters'
- US Struggling to Build Anti-Islamic State Strategy in Libya
- Lawmaker Resigns Over Military Service Exaggerations
- Coast Guard Increases Maternity Leave to 12 Weeks
- Marines Clarify Only Trace DNA Found at Helo Crash Site in Hawaii
- Inquiry Ends Into Broadwell's Affair With Petraeus, Classified Data Receipt