The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Group Accuses Extremists of War Crimes in Iraq
- Obama Seeks Tougher NATO Stance Against Russia
- Blackwater Legacy: A Faint Memory of Nisoor Square
- USS Germantown Better after Leadership Changes
- US Military Attacks al-Shabab in Somalia
- Syrian Rebels Issue Demands for Captive UN Troops
- Service Members Still Complain About Missing Cars
- Older Vets Committing Suicide at Alarming Rate
- Lawmakers: Islamic State Groups Wants to Hit US
- US Trained Alaskans as 'Stay-Behind Agents'