The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- US to Increase Security at Some Federal Buildings
- Marine Is Reclassified as First to Die in Operation Inherent Resolve
- Army Intelligence Adviser Allowed Others to Think He Had Ph.D.
- Russia Suspected of Being Behind Breach of White House Computers
- Report: Ex-Pentagon Wounded Warrior Boss Bullied Staff, Broke Laws
- Report: Official Probing Scandal Quits Over Prostitution Incident
- Senator Says He'll 'Get to the Bottom' of Vehicle Shipping Problems
- Navy Falls Behind on Maintenance, Deployments
- Marine's Death 1st in Iraq, 2nd Since Start of Islamic State Campaign
- Inside Washington: Profiting From Failure