The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Man Apprehended after Jumping White House Fence
- Pentagon Admits Airdropped Weapons Taken by ISIS
- Pentagon: Counter-IS Campaign Costs $424 Million
- Canada's PM Says Shooting Rampage was Terrorism
- Navy's Top Admiral: Long Deployments are 'Unsustainable'
- Denver Teens' Travel Stirs Terror Appeal Concerns
- US Commanders Depend on ROVERs to Target ISIS Airstrikes
- Marine Charged in Transgender's Killing Transferred to Filipino Base
- Report: US Policy Shifts From Killing ISIS Fighters to Saving Kobani
- FBI: 3 Teen Denver Girls May Have Tried to Join Jihadis in Syria