The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- On 9th Day, Kerry Says Iran Nuke Talks Could Go Either Way
- Iraqi Fighter Jet Drops Bomb Over Baghdad, Kills 12 People
- To Rename or Not? Institutions Reconsider Honors for Racists
- Navy, Marines Ease Up on Transgender Policy
- Stolen Valor Can Also Be a Problem Among Active-Duty Troops
- Head of POW-MIA Office Favors Closer Links to Private Groups
- Military Recruits Still Not Using American-Made Sneakers
- July 4 Celebrations Canceled at UK Bases Due to 'Threat Assessments'
- US Navy Triples Paid Maternity Leave in Effort to Attract Women
- Jim Webb, Former Navy Secretary and Senator, to Run for President