The American Military Partner Association (AMPA) is the nation’s premier resource and support network for the partners and spouses of LGBT troops and veterans. As a non-partisan, non-profit 501(c)3 organization, AMPA is directed and led by an all-volunteer team of military spouses. Learn more about AMPA's leadership team.
- Vanderbilt University Student Slain in Israel Was US Army Veteran
- Admiral With Porn: 'Didn't Know It Was This Much'
- Planned Drawdown of US Forces in Afghanistan May Be Premature: Centcom
- Senators Ask DoD to Delay Tricare Autism Therapy Rate Changes
- Experts Doubt North Korea's Claim of Having Miniaturized Nukes
- Sanders Is Surprise Victor in Michigan; Trump Keeps Winning
- Accident or Crime? VA Worker Faces Trial in Patient's Death
- North Korea Threatens Nuclear Strikes Over SKorea-US Military Drills
- Will the Marine Corps' $50M Effort to Help Save Desert Tortoises Work?
- Afghan President: Islamic State Being Wiped Out in Afghanistan